How much does a facelift cost?
Pricing will vary between different regions and physicians. In fact, it can be pretty confusing to pick a facelift surgeon only based on their price!
I always recommend that patients review three key points:
- Physician credentials
- Physician experience (general as well as procedural)
- Personal comfort with the physician
Let’s get down to it: What could a facelift cost?
There are three different costs involved with a facelift procedure:
- Surgeon fees
- Facility fees
- Anesthesia fees
Based on my own experience here is a range of costs for each item noted above:
- Surgeon fees can cost between $5,000 – $25,000. My own fee ranges between $6,000 and $8,000 on a case-by-case basis.
- Facility fees cost $1,600 for the first three hours. It costs an extra $600 per each hour after the initial three hours.
- Anesthesia fees range between $1,200 and $2,700
Can insurance help out?
Generally speaking, insurance doesn’t play any role in cover the cost of facelifting surgery. That includes surgeon, facility and anesthesia fees. Just something to be aware of.
Any questions about facelift or other procedures? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 609.403.8840.